Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Too much food???

Hi Mom. You are sending me so much food. Oh but Dad sent those packages too soon haw? Is it all for the Philippines? I don't think I'll be able to fit and bring all this food to the Philippines. Yeah, my companion is all healed now. And yeah I helped him with everything, and I helped him without him asking. Wow the Primary President! What do you have to do with that? That will be fun don't you think? Beau Travis is coming back already. Dang.
Yeah my ties are winning. And yeah I have good taste. There is no prize, just bragging rights which is good enough.
Darn. I wish the Rios family was in our new ward. I bought some nail clippers. And I got my mission president's letter. I will follow his advise and do what he says. He wants me to mark a lot of stuff in the scriptures, so I will do that.
I still haven't seen Quincy's hair. You sent me a picture via email but I couldn't pull it up. I think it was because everythings blocked. You can only go to lds.org. Which is good. The only time I use the computer is email anyways and maybe look up stuff to prepare a talk.
I haven't took many pictures yet, but when I do I'll send you some. So can you send me some pictures, especially of Q's hair. Oh!! I need some family pictures to share with the Filipinos and for our class we have to do a presentation about our family in Tagalog. So can you send good looking family pictures?
My website! That is so weird that I have a website. Only put good, interesting stuff that is relevant to the whole world. Not stuff that I write particularly to you. (I wonder if I should include that line? :) I will send you pictures when I can. I will try to send them with email. If I can't do that I will just send the chip thing.
I will take care of my eyes. Thanks for the contacts though. Thanks for everything.
I am doing just great. Tagalog is crazy. I need to prepare a talk every Sunday in Tagalog and they randomly choose two people to talk in sacrament. This friday our classes are going to now be in Tagalog. And Thursday next week is when we start teaching in Tagalog. I don't even know much Tagalog yet right now but I'm learning.
Me and my companion are getting better with teaching. Our investigator committed to baptism. And we teach with more unity. He talks a lot less. And I talk more.
It's great here. I am havin a lot of fun. It is real cold outside though. I miss southern California. And I want to go to the Philippines already but not until March 8. Love you. Elder Pennock.
P.S. Sorry it has been so long until you got an email or letter from me. I am so busy. And p-day there is not a lot of time at all. I got to write letters or email while I do laundry. Don't make a big deal about the website, my website, I don't even really want one. But just put good/relevant/interesting stuff on it. That is good for anyone to hear about. And of course no personal stuff. It's Crazy!! om, you have like total control of my home/worldly life now. I miss you. And all of you. Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment