Monday, February 22, 2010

#3 on the 22nd

(I just have to put in here that he has a total of 30 min on the computer and he learned to only use a few minutes to write something, I'd respond, he'd check back, write something, check back - thus the 3 in one day thing)

Hey Mom! Yeah its way fun being the oldest missionaries here. And time has gone by pretty fast. But it also seems like i have been here for a very long time. I am so ready to go to the phil. I can't wait. What do you mean what am i saying when i sign off. (he obviously doesn't realize he's not speaking english on his last line) I am doin awesome. I will always make sure to do the right thing.
Aunt Olivia has been sendin me many letters. its cool. i wrote her a letter today too. today in the temple we did sealings. there was only 6 kid ones so me and my comp were witnesses for the rest of the time. that was the first time i did sealings it was cool. And yeah i am sharing all of my food with my district. i still have a lot left though. i wonder how much i will have to leave behind. And mom of course i am ready to go out into the world. its gonna be sweeeet!!! the philippines are gonna be awesome. im gonna be across the world, across the pacific ocean. my time is running out. thanks for everything. i love you so much. your the best. Elder Pennock ps i cant wait to tell you all about the phililipines as well. Do you go on lds.org or mormon.org very much? you should its awesome. and do i really not have any emails from gmail? Love you. Two more weeks. :) =)

No comments:

Post a Comment