Monday, February 15, 2010

Sending letters

Hey mom! Can you tell everyone i am sending them letters? like our family. Thanks. I hope everyone is doin awesome and i hope you got my last email. I am doin awesome. sorry its takin me so long to reply. its cuz its mail and i have no time to write letters. but i love you all. I am doin fantastic. oh and yah i think laker tshirts will be better than hats. thanks for sendin me my priesthood line of authority. can you get me a watch? like a cheap but good one. and not ugly :) and can you find me those friends addresses and if i have any messages on my gmail. thank you mom so much. you all will get a letter from me in the same envelope pretty soon so look forward to that. I only have three weeks left!! then the Philippines!!! oh man. im still havin a great time. im teaching in tagalog now. its crazy im not good at it at all yet but its comin along. good luck with your calling :) and in the new ward and with everything. happy late valentines day to everyone. ok i am runnin out of time. tell everyone hi and that their letters are comin and happy valentines day. and thanks for their letters. Mahal Ko kayo. Ingat. Elder Pennock

No comments:

Post a Comment