Tuesday, February 16, 2010

to Dad

Dad,
So you did spend 2 months in the MTC like me. Cool. Hey it occurs to me that I don't remember much about your mission. Just the cool stuff you told me about the pictures that you have. About the awesome waterfalls and the pig head that you had. That's sweet! What sweet, awesome stories do you have?
Oh yeah you're lifting and going to the gym now. I forgot. Mom says you are doing that a lot even twice a day. She misses you. When I come back I want to see how the exercising has been treating you.
I just watched the church movie "Mountain of the Lord". About the building of the Salt Lake temple and Wilford Woodruff's story. It was awesome. I want to go in that temple now. Temples are so cool. I feel the spirit there. I also feel the spirit when we watch church movies like "Testament" and "Finding Faith in Christ" and we watch music and the spoken word on Sunday mornings and thats way cool too. And one time when we were teaching in Tagalog when my companion was reciting the 1st vision in Tagalog, I felt the spirit then too. It is awesome. I'm havin a great time. We are now the oldest district. And my companion is district leader. I hope everyone is doing awesome.
You got a shorter letter cause you write less and I don't write a lot anyways. Besides I don't have a lot of time to write letters also.
But thanks Dad. Thank you for being a great Dad. I miss you. I'm looking forward to hearing cool stories from your mission and about the world cup. :)
Mahal Kita. Ingat Po. Elder Pennock
P.s. Oh yeah my toenail finally fell off. It was disgusting. The toenail smelled so bad, horrible. And the new one is so short like half the size. Just wanted to let you know. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment