Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Letter to Dad Feb 2, 2010

Hey Dad, The MTC is great. How long did you have to be in the MTC? I am supposed to be out on March 8. My zone and district are totally awesome. My teachers are way cool and good too. Its a lot of work though. Tagalog is harder than I thought, but it's kinda coming along. I know how to bear my testimony, pray and say simple greetings in Tagalog. What happened with the Chargers-Jets game? I hear the chargers lost, what happened? So what is going on with the playoffs? You need to tell me all about the US and the Worldcup when it comes. :)
I'm tellin mom a lot of details and Chelsy too, so you can talk to them too. But its pretty cool here. The firesides and devotionals are great, and I feel the spirit. My companion is cool, he talks a lot and sings a lot, but he is cool and he wants to learn and wants to be a great missionary. What is going on with the ward? Are you still in the stake council? 2 districts in my zone left monday. And they made up more than half of the zone. So last Wednesday we got 2 more districts and 26 elders. Now there's a lot of new elders. I miss the other guys.
I am having a great time though. What did you do in the MTC? Do you remember? Were you a good missionary or did you mess around a little? The Sunday movies hit me so hard, they are so powerful and spiritual. The Joseph Smith movie and "The Tesstaments" both made me cry. I miss you guys. I miss soccer a little too. Love you. Elder Pennock

No comments:

Post a Comment