Monday, February 8, 2010

e-mail

Hi Mom!!! Can you send me my priesthood line of authority, i need it so i can give it to the philipinos i confirm the priesthood too!!!=) I also need a watch. can i get just a nice simple plain black watch. not too crappy but good. :) Yeah!! of course i miss you!!!! I love you so much. and i miss your great cooking too. the food here is not good. and it is getting worse the longer im here. I miss everyone, miss playin with my bro and sisters. I got a letter, a real long one from chels and one from dad. That was coo. My Comp's name is Elder Nicholes. He is now the district leader cuz we change half way through. im only half way hone! or already half way done. it could be both , depending on how i look at it. and i am now the senior companion of elder nicholes. he still talks a lot though :). And Yeah i have been too busy to email and write. so sorry. there is so little time, its crazy! I am doing absolutely fantastically great though. Please dont worry about me. Get some sleep. I hope you will sleep better. I am prayin for you and the family. Yeah. its insane, Zach M is already leaving! I took some pictures with him in front of the map though. And thanks for sending me what Olivia said. I am so glad i can be an example. I hope everyone, all my cousins and siblings will do what is right and be even better than me. I love you all so much. I am runnin out of time! Thanks for everything. I get the most packages of the district its funny and awesome. :) Im out of time. i will write you later. Mahal Kita. Ingat. Elder Pennock

No comments:

Post a Comment