Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Week of June 21st

This week we taught our alcoholic friend twice! Because he was sober!! We taught him about the Book of Mormon and then 3 Nephi 11. Way cool.
On Wed we had zone conference down in Santa Cruz. That was really cool as well. I saw Sister Dirlam there who I haven't seen since the MTC.
Friday morning we cleaned up the church with one of the counselors from the district, Pres. Balad. Just the 3 of us cleaned and mopped the church. Then later we went and opened up a new part of our area, a barangay called Ambabaay. We found a lot of investigators who let us teach to them.
On Saturday I went to Alaminos to get my eye checked on. He said I shouldn't be using Visine and he gave me 2 other types of eye drops that I should take. So, Hopefully my eyes will be better soon.
Our branch president got released because his wife is going to work abroad in Hong Kong. Pres. Balad became the branch president. Hopefully this will be good for our branch. We had a meeting after church to organize our branch and how to do our callings. Later that day we saw some of our sisters from our branch visiting teaching a less active! That was way cool to see.
This morning we had a big zone activity, in Alaminos, with the missionaries in the Alaminos zone and the Santa Cruz zone. We had a big water balloon (actually they were plastic bags) fight in the church parking lot. It was a ton of fun.
But that is all for this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment