Monday, June 21, 2010

Thanks for a package

Dear Collins -
Thank you so much for the package. It was a great surprise to get that. All the good food and the foot insoles. And of course I shared it all with the 3 other elders in the house. One is from Australia and he couldn't understand why we eat birdseed (the sunflower seeds) but he had some and like them and we taught him how to eat them the right way. Also another one is Filipino and he really liked the riceKrispie treats. He ate it and was like WOW, this is what food is like in America. Then he had me take a picture of him holding one. =) They like the other food to like the poptarts and the pringles. Thank you so much. A few ants got into some of the stuff cuz they can eat through the cheap plastic that the food is in. So they told me to always make sure it's wrapped up and taped really good but I was lucky this time. Only a little bit of ants. It was good to have some American treats. I tried to ration it out so I can have some everyday. haha. Oh and I am very sorry this is so late. I thought p-days were supposed to be less busy than other days, and I was planning to write you a thank you. Pero maraming salamat ulit. I am doing great. The Philippines are totally sweet! I hope everything is great with you guys. And I hope you are checkin out my missionary blog. I miss hang out with all of you. It was a ton of fun at your house and all our trips and vacations, especially Lake Powell and the 2 road trips. People think that it's crazy to drive all that way when I tell them about it. haha It was so fun though. Thanks a ton, for the fun times and being great friends. Mahal ko kayong lahat. Ingat kayo. Elder Pennock

No comments:

Post a Comment