Monday, April 5, 2010

A Brownout

So sorry there was a blackout, or as they say here in the Philippines, a brownout. We were in Olongapo buying stuff and getting money for the month. So we were busy all day. I was so bummed when the brownout happened. I haven't eaten anything very crazy. Just small squids a couple times, and a whole fish all the time. At this single adult activity some people in my branch caught some tiny shrimp and ate those raw. They wanted me to eat it, but I really don't want tot get sick. The other missionaries like Elder Davies ate balut (the duck egg, with the fetus) Yikes! haha.
Yeah I get to watch conference this sat and sun the 10th and 11th and its in english :) We watch it at the stake center in San Antonio. That's so funny, Q was on the toilet during the earthquake. hahaha. I miss him. I miss all you guys. That's awesome about Lori. And yeah about the money I go to Olongapo or a bank every month and get the money for the whole month.
Yeah, I ride the jeepneys quite often and the buses. But the little trikes, tricycles, I ride those all the time. they are all so small :) Yeah I still have the stickers. I give them to little kids and some to members. Usually when some kids are following me for a long time I give them stickers. And then they go away. :) hahaha
I am still doin awesome. I'm almost done with my first transfer! I miss you. I love you. Elder Pennock

No comments:

Post a Comment