Sunday, March 21, 2010

1st Baptism






Kamusta! I'm doin awesome and still healthy. Just one time I was frustrated because we were teaching someone and i didn't know what to say or what they were saying. When I would talk I sounded real dumb. But, after we left them I passed by a bunch of kids, who gave me high fives and handshakes and there were even some girls who said I was guapo. =) Then we went to this less active and he wasn't reading the Book of Mormon, and I taught the whole lesson on the BOM and how great it is.
Our district leader is awesome! Elder Gillett. We went on exchanges and he went with me and my comp Elder Macasadduc for a day. It was sweet! E. Gillett only has one month left, and he is awesome. He is even a guest speaker for the local school graduation. I also went on splits with Br. Portalazo, while my comp went with some other members. It was sweet, but kind of crazy that I was in charge of what we were doin cuz I'm the missionary. I don't even know the area very well or tagalog!
We had a baptism this week! On Saturday the 20th. I got to baptize Sis. Sharon Binoya even though I only taught her a full lesson once. It was awesome! I baptized her in tagalog. She is 22 and really excited about the church. So cool! Alright I got to go. Talk to you later. mahal ko kayo. IIngat - E. Pennock

No comments:

Post a Comment