Tuesday, May 10, 2011

May 2-8, 2011

Wow! I bet you can't guess where i am now. My new area. You know how I used to be in the north in Bani, Alaminos zone. Then I transferred all the way down to the south in Bataan. And now I got transferred, last Tuesday. All the way... back to Alaminos city, the Hundred Islands Branch! It was crazy, when the missionaries here saw that I cam back they couldn't believe it. I can't believe it actually as well. But its cool.
I got a great comp, E. Olbes, he is still new in the mission, I am his follow up trainer (2nd comp). So that's way cool. I am also the District Leader here in 100 Islands District, which is also a new big responsibility and chance to grow and learn.
So this week was quite fun and exciting, new comp, new area, new responsibility, new branch, new investigators, and new transfer. There is also 6 of us in the house I am the only foreigner, so its totally tagalog :)
Also I am back to workin in the bukid (rice fields) no longer in the city.
This saturday is the stake jubilee also and I will be able to see all the members from Bani. That will be totally awesome. This saturday its like a cultural celebration, with dances and singing, and us missionaries are assigned to be the ushers =)

But this week in my new area was great. Tuesday was the long bus ride from Balanga to Alaminos. And the zone leaders in Olongapo didn't put one of my bags on the bus. I do have alot of stuff but that bag is at the mission home and i won't get that bag back until zone conference on thursday. Crazy.
In this new area there are alot of investigators who have a baptism goal date but they are not going to church or reading the book of mormon. So that will be our focus for them is to first gain a testimony and read the book of mormon so that they will go to church and collow the other commitments.
Oh and the pictures are of me and my new comp, and there we are workin/walkin in the hot sun (thats why we have umbrellas) and the rice fields. :)



























No comments:

Post a Comment