Sunday, August 21, 2011

Aug 15-21, 2011



Hello everybody! It was a great week this week. We are still making alot of changes in the work. We have a few great progressing investigators that we are still continuing to help get to baptism. We also have two new investigators, both of which are part-member families. so we are really excited for them. We also stopped teaching a ton of investigators that aren't progressing at all, and focused a little more time on visiting members, which will be great if we can get some referrals and get to know the members better. So eventhough the work is challenging right now, me and and my companion are ready. I am also enjoying my role as a district leader by interviewing and meeting baptismal candidates of other missionaries. We are also enjoying the work cuz we have a few members who are continuing to work with us. Also this week there was the service of the one returned missionary who became inactive, his burial took place this last saturday. It was great because he is a member of the local government so a ton of people attended and were able to enter the church and hear some of our beliefs. Thank you guys for everything, love you all. I decided to send the 2 last pics on my camera, it was set on timmer and I was the only one aware. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment