Sunday, April 3, 2011

March 28 - April 3, 2011

This week was another busy week. I think they're always gonna be busy weeks with a zone leader companion. We had to do apartment checks at 3 apartments in our zone, so that was alot of traveling. But it was fun to see the other missionaries and their areas, and ride on the jeepneys and minibuses. :) There was also a funeral this week where I had the privilege (?) to speak. I didn't have any time to prepare so I just had to quickly think of something. With the work this week we focused on tracting and finding new investigators, many of the people we contacted were willing to listen and some even invited us in. We also had alot of members work with us, fellow preisthood holders so when my comp had to go to Zone Leaders Council they were my companion. It was good having them be with me because they showed me where alot of in-active members are, who also were very glad to see them. Also while my comp was gone, me and the Balanga Elders had a service project friday and saturday morning, both of them at member's houses. The members on Friday are currently caretakers of a huge 4 story warehouse so we cleaned and swept a ton but only got 2 floors done. It was fun though, the members helped and cleaned with us. Also on Saturday, we went to another member's house who has a huge yard/garden. That was with the whole ward, we cleaned and cleared a ton of brush and leaves. Those are the pictures that I sent, and the big group one is their Balanga Ward, I took the picture cuz I'm in Cupang Ward. And also their house is right next to Bataan Tourism Center, so I got to see that.





Oh and that other picture with the cross on the mountain is really cool. Next week or two we will go up there as a zone and go inside. But I just took that picture right outside our house.

Well that's pretty much it for this week, we have a few good investigators that are coming to church and have a baptismal date. We hope we can get more of our investigators to church and commit to a baptism goal date this next week.

Salamat. Mahal ko kayong lahat. Elder Pennock

No comments:

Post a Comment