Sunday, August 22, 2010

Aug. 16th-22nd

Today we just found out that me and E. Westwood are gonna be togather in Bani for another 6 weeks. I hope we don't kill each other. =) We can't believe it though. That's a 4th of my mission. Crazy!
But I think we are gonna start seeing the fruits of our labors. We have a few baptism dates scheduled. Hopefully those will go through and hopefully the branch here will get stronger. The work here is good. Same-o, same-o.
On Thursday we had exchanges. E. Larson the other american worked with me in Bani. We had some branch missionaries work with us too, all young women. It was a lot of fun. At night we had to walk through the rice fields. That was way fun. We all slipped a little bit and got pretty muddy. It was way funny and whenever I laughed I started coughing like crazy. Cuz both me and Westwood are sick. I am starting to get a little better though.
Well that's it for this week. Mahal ko kayo. Elder Pennock

No comments:

Post a Comment